16/02/2007

une rue


It's near metro station of port d'ivry. I wish I have a time to take not-bad photos everyday or I have some space in my head just to think about taking photos. But unfortunately it's not like that. No time to stop walking to look around the city carefully, No time to consider my photos that I've taken, No time to chose the words I write.... I'd say, my life in Japan was a lot more busy than now. But sometimes, I do have a few busy days in low then I already feel stressed although for me it'd been always like this before. Look back what I'd been doing in Japan, it makes me wonder how I was okay, how these Japanese workers can keep living like that. Or not, maybe I wasn't okay, and maybe they aren't okay...

2 comments:

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

In your photos I see what I ever considered to be "photography": to give light and form to a dream by a camera. Thank you Lulu.

chouchou said...

eh! I am very flattered...blush Thank YOU!!